We at Regarding Recruitment are delighted to be assisting a local based, family run company in Romsey, Hampshire to source for an experienced Digital Marketing Co-Ordinator.
About our client:
An exciting opportunity to work for a family owned and run business in the UK manufacturing sector. Our client manufacture a wide selection of epoxies and adhesives, widely used in the marine, automotive and action sports industries. Working with and alongside their American partners, you’ll be key to bringing new ideas and implementing a global marketing strategy for their brands. The variety of markets they operate in will lead to a diverse and interesting daily work routine.
To plan, manage and co-ordinate marketing actives that promote their brands, products and services across all digital marketing platforms. This includes websites, social media, online customer engagement, email marketing and management of digital assets including photography and videography as directed by management.
The key duties of the role are as follows:
- Responsible for planning and managing both digital and non-digital marketing ads and campaigns that promote their brands, products and services as directed by management.
- To work alongside their partners in the USA, Gougeon Brothers, to ensure a co-ordinated approach to all marketing and social media activities across the US & EMEA markets, in line with their global approach.
- Understand and support proper use of corporate trademarks, logos, trade dress and related intellectual property issues.
- Responsible for managing and monitoring their Amazon marketplace activities in line with their Amazon agreement.
- Responsible for growing and producing continued content for their online magazine ‘Epoxycraft’.
- Provide insight and analytics reports for review and advise on areas for improvement for their social media and marketing activities.
- Attending exhibitions in both the UK and Europe with their technical sales team.
- Assisting with epoxy workshops run for customers.
- Plus other duties consistent with the job as directed.
Key skills and attributes:
- Technical copywriting experience.
Competence using the following packages/systems:
- Professional Desktop Publishing Packages (preferably InDesign)
- Professional Design Editing Packages (preferably PhotoShop)
- Website Content Management Systems (preferably WordPress)
- MS Office (preferably O365 – inc Sway, PowerPoint etc.)
Experience in the following packages/systems would be beneficial:
- Social Media Management Tools (Hootsuite)
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS
- SEO Tools (Google suite etc.)
- A portfolio of previous work available for review
- Enthusiasm, energy and a good attitude
Ultimately our client is as unique as you, and they are sure that you have some really great hidden skills that have never been given the opportunity to shine. Their aim is to work with you, to find and use those skills, so you can come to work and love what you do, every single day.
Hours of Work:
Office: Monday to Friday 0830 to 1630.
When traveling hours of work will be significantly different.
Occasional weekend work required for boat shows, workshops and travelling.
£25,500 – £31,500 Dependant on experience. Salary linked to their company bonus scheme.
All out of pocket work expenses. Company credit card included.
20 days plus bank holidays, 1 additional day holiday for every full continuous year of employment until a maximum of 25 days.
Bupa health insurance is offered after completion of a probationary period.
The company runs a pension scheme and will contribute 3% when the employee enters the scheme and providing the employee contributes a similar percentage. This contribution will increase after 5 years continuous employment providing the employee contributes a similar percentage.
Because of the changing nature of their business this job description will inevitably change.
From time to time, other activities may be undertaken of a similar nature that fall within the employee’s capabilities as directed by management.
|Job Category||IT & Technical|